Hello there and welcome to one of the most innovating marketing firms in Northern Nevada. We thrive on providing our clients results they have never experienced.
The image above is a snapshot of the Spanish Springs Town Center, I want you to notice two things:
1. These are active businesses, but notice how difficult it is to read the signs, unless you drive up to the door it’s not that easy to read. Do you think potential customers have the same issue?
I bring it up because having just a sign on your door will not make your business profitable. Having a few print ads or an A-sign on the street will not fully help you reach the highest potential your business has.
2. I want you to notice the ‘For Lease’ Sign, although many commercial properties are available , what’s most interesting is that 98% of businesses that DO fail, fail because of poor marketing, poor web presence and no plan of action to sell.
How To Attract Spanish Springs Business Sales & Customers:
I’m not exactly sure what business your in, maybe its service, maybe it’s a transactional business like Insurance, Real Estate, Stoke Brokering, Manufacturing etc. But I do know this very well, in order for your business to grow and/or continue growing company sales should be your #1 priority. Of course we want to fulfill our service, but we don’t want to take our focus away from SALES (repeat or new).
I know sales is a uncomfortable topic for many businesses owners, luckily the internet is here and it makes our lives much easier when effectively used. When developing your Spanish Springs web design, the most important factor that goes into any web development is, “What will my potential prospects/customers experience when they arrive to my website?
Is it a smooth experience? Is it complicated? Did I screw up the sale because I gave to much away on my website? Maybe I shouldn’t list prices on my website?
There are tons of small detailed questions we can get into, but the point is your SITE must do all the pre-qualifying and sorting for you, this way you only talk and sell to those interested in what you have to offer.
I see 95% of business still selling to EVERYONE, not realizing that formula doesn’t work and never has unless you own a 7-eleven or Walmart LOL, even then not everyone goes to those two stores.
In order to continue growing your Spanish Springs Business you must become the expert in your area of expertise. Maybe your a Realtor, well you should start branding yourself TODAY as Spanish Springs #1 Real Estate Expert, instead of just blending in like everyone else.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
1. What makes my company so unique from the rest? Unless you have a patent/patent-pending product, most businesses are replicated and ran by different personalities, but overall the same fundamentals apply to a Real Estate Brokerage as they do for a Restaurant business.
2. How am I currently acquiring customers?
3. Whats my cost to acquire the customer?
4. What channel of media are my customers coming from? Is it, Google? Facebook? Youtube? Print Ads?
5. This is the most important, are you tracking your marketing? Are you creating custom 800 numbers or landing pages for each of your ads. Nothing worst when you put your business phone number on ALL YOUR ADS, and don’t track!
As a business owner every advertisement you publish whether print or digital should be tracked to a T. If your running craigslist ads, using a different phone number, if your running pay per click ads use a different phone number, if your doing social media promotions setup a separate tracking code so you know exactly where your buyers are coming from.
I’d like to provide you with a complimentary 45-minute ‘gotomeeting’ either online or in person, so we can truly dive into your marketing and find exactly who you want to sell to, where we can find them and how we can use the web to attract them without having to spend much on ads.
Give us a call, 775-200-0958 and schedule your appointment.
I look forward to serving you!
– Coach Matias
RW Designs & Marketing